The DEWALT DCT419S1 12v Max Hand Held Wall Scanner features patent pending sensing technologies that detect five classes of embedded materials; wood, ferrous metal, non-ferrous metal, plastic and unshielded live electric behind wall surfaces up to 3 inches deep. This unit can scan through multiple wall surfaces including drywall, plywood, concrete and ceramic tile. It offers an automatic mapping feature which processes all embedded materials simultaneously. This scanner has a color, 3.5″ LCD display for improved visibility and communication of embedded material type and location, and a tracking bar displays embedded material locations of entire mapped area (up to 9.8 feet). Commonly used for remodeling, installation, maintenance, service. Includes: (1) 12v Max Battery Pack, (1) 1 hour charger, Kit box.
DEWALT DCT419S1 12V MAX Hand Held Wall Scanner
- Patent-pending sensing technologies detect 5 classes of embedded materials behind wall surfaces
- Scans through multiple types of wall surfaces
- Automatic mapping feature processes all embedded materials simultaneously
- Color 3.5-inch LCD display
- Tracking bar displays embedded material locations of entire mapped area