Magnetic stud finder is easy to use. Simply remove the shield and move magnet across wall’s surface until it attracts a hidden drywall screw or nail. Stud finder fits in tool belt and does not depend on batteries or mechanical parts. No calibration required.
Master Magnetics 07514 Magnetic Stud Finder with Shield, Drywall Screw and Nail Locator, Orange/Lime
- Designed to attract screws and nails in drywall to locate framing studs. Once screw or nail is located, the magnet holds to steel fastener in wall to mark the location
- Set nail in notch at top of magnet for easy startup
- Attach string with a small washer through hole at bottom of magnet for use as a plumb line
- 4-1/4 Inch length magnetic stud finder contains 5 permanently magnetized magnets inside durable plastic
- Includes shield, steel inside durable plastic to block magnetism when not in use, allowing easy storage in a toolbox without attracting other tools