The StudBuddy is The World’s Simplest Stud Finder. The Studbuddy studfinder sticks to the wall for visual reference when hanging shelves, cabinets, paintings, mirrors, hooks, flat screen televisions and other heavy objects. The simple to use stud finder works on wood and metal studs. No batteries, electronic or moving parts. Made in the USA. Having spent the last 40 years as a framer, carpenter, builder, designer and general contractor, the StudBuddy creator felt that there must be a simpler and more accurate way of locating framing studs. Many people get frustrated with using electronic stud finders, the tapping method, or drilling multiple holes to locate studs which can be costly to repair and repaint. Several years ago, while playing with strong neodymium magnets, the StudBuddy inventor suddenly saw the ease of locating drywall nails and screws, and therefore, stud location. Colors may vary between Orange and Red.
The StudBuddy Magnetic Stud Finder
- The World's Simplest Stud Finder locates studs and sticks to the wall for visual reference
- Works with wood or metal studs, will not leave marks on your walls
- Simpler way to avoid mistaken holes, drilling and exploring for studs in walls
- Uses strong neodymium magnets to find nails or screws in the drywall, No batteries required
- Proudly Made in the USA. Colors May Vary between Orange and Red