The Zircon Multi Scanner 440 comes loaded with the latest technology in density detecting software and circuitry. This unit quickly and easily locates studs, metal and live electrical wiring behind walls, floors, and ceilings. A 4-mode switch makes it easy to change functions, while the ultra-bright display screen, SpotLite Pointing System, and audio tone all indicate the location of the target. In Stud Scan mode, the MS 440 locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 of an inch deep. Switch over to Deep Scan mode and double the scanning depth to 1.5 inches. Metal scan mode provides the ability to locate non-ferrous metal, such as copper pipes, up to 1.5 inches deep and ferrous metal, such as rebar, can be found up to 3 inches deep. Additionally, the MS 440 is programmed with a WireWarning detection feature that indicates the presence of live unshielded electrical wires up to 2 inches deep when using the stud and metal scan modes. To trace the live wires, simply switch over to the AC scan and your MS 440 will help you locate and trace live, unshielded electrical wire up to 2 inches deep. The MS 440 is designed with a durable rubberized handle for comfortable use regardless of the duration of the job. Now delivered to you in our Amazon exclusive easy to open packaging with No clam shells and No twist ties, the MS 440 is ready for use just seconds after you receive it. Simply install one 9V alkaline battery and go to work. With the MS 440, you can safely maneuver through even your toughest project with the professional confidence that comes from owning a Zircon.
Zircon MS 440 Multi Scanner Edge-Finding Stud Finder with Metal Detection, Live AC Wire Tracing and easy to read LCD Screen
- Deep Scanning Mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 1 1/2 in deep
- Metal Scan mode locates non-ferrous metal, such as copper pipe, up to 1.5 inches deep, and ferrous metal, such as rebar, up to 3 inches deep
- AC Scan finds and traces live, unshielded electrical wire up to 2 inches deep
- LCD screen ,SpotLite Pointing System, and audio sound indicate the target location
- 4-mode switch makes it easy to change functions