The Zircon StudSensor 70 comes loaded with the latest technology in density detecting software and circuitry. Using the patented CenterVision(r) technology, this unit easily locates the center and edges of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and in ceilings with just one pass. The specialized SpotLite Pointing System and an audio tone indicate the location of the target. In Stud Scan mode, the SS 70 locates the center of shallower studs up to 3/4 of an inch deep. Switch over to Deep Scan mode and double the scanning depth to 1.5 inches. The WireWarning detection feature indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches deep, and the built-in erasable marker enables you to mark the hazards or studs with the simple push of a button. Now delivered to you in our Amazon exclusive easy to open packaging with No clam shells and No twist ties, the SS 70 is ready for use just seconds after you receive it. Simply install one 9V alkaline battery and go to work. With the SS70, you can safely maneuver through even your most difficult project with the professional confidence that comes from owning a Zircon.
Zircon SS 70 StudSensor Center-Finding Stud Finder with WireWarning Detection, Patented SpotLite Pointing System and Built-In Erasable Wall Marker
- Deep Scanning Mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 1 1/2 in deep
- WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wire up to 2in deep
- Patented SpotLite Pointing System and Audio Tone Signal when Stud Center is Located
- Ready light indicates when tool is calibrated and ready for use
- Built-in erasable wall marker enables users to mark targets with the simple push of a button